Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO) invites interested and qualified entities to submit proposals for the “MASERU WASTE WATER PROJECT, MEDIUM TERM WORKS CONSTRUCTION OF SEWER NETWORK AT AGRIC-COLLEGE CATCHMENT AREA 1 KHUBETSOANA, MASERU”. All interested bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences as the bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP) indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below. All Requests for Proposals (RFPs) shall be sent to suppliers by email after paying a stated commitment fee below and the contacts below shall be utilised for assistance.
- Tender documents shall be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of Two Thousand Maloti only (M2, 000.00).
- The price quoted in the bid must be in Lesotho Loti and include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted in English.
- The invitation is open to Contractors in categories A and B, and should be registered with the Ministry of Public Works.
- Tenders received later than the mentioned deadline below, shall not be accepted.
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to otherwise non- adherence shall lead to disqualification.
- Important dates:
|Issue RFP||2nd November 2020: Supply Chain Management Office|
|Compulsory pre-bid meeting and site visit.||9th November 2020 @ 09:00am: WASCO Waste Water Treatment Plant (Near Agric College), Maqalika, Maseru|
|Final date of submission for questions.||13th November 2020 via email|
|Distribution of questions and answers||14th November 2020 via email|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP||23rd November 2020@ 14:00hrs WASCO Supply Chain Management Head Office or electronically via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public opening of the bids||23rd November 2020@ 14:15hrs WASCO Main Boardroom and virtually (link to be provided).|
- All tenders should then be delivered and deposited in the tender box situated at Supply Chain Management, WASCO Head Quarters, not later than the stated date above. The Proposal submission address is a shown below.
WASCO Supply Chain Management
P.O. Box 426
Industrial Area, (off Moshoeshoe Road)
Maseru, Lesotho 100
Tel: +266 22262130; +266 22262o39, +266 22262151
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to Project Coordinator at this e-mail address: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries and questions shall be attended in writing and submitted to the bidders who purchased the document on the day specified for submission of questions and answers.