Reference: RFP-Greater Maseru-ESIA and RAP
Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO) invites interested and qualified entities to submit proposals for the “Development of the Greater Maseru Environmental Impact Assessment and related Studies and Resettlement Action Plan”. All interested bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences as the bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP) indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below. All Requests for Proposals (RFPs) shall be sent to suppliers by email after paying a stated commitment fee below and the contacts below shall be utilised for assistance.
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of Five Thousand Maloti only (M5, 000.00).
- The price quoted in the bid must be in Maloti/Rand and include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted in English.
- Tenders received later than the mentioned deadline below, telegraphic, faxed or electronic tenders shall not be accepted.
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request For Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to otherwise non- adherence shall lead to disqualification.
- Important dates:
|28th June 2019: Supply Chain Management Office
|Pre-bid meeting and site visit.
|4th July 2019 @ 09:00am: WASCO Main Boardroom.
|Final date of submission for questions.
|18th July 2019
|Distribution of questions and answers
|19th July 2019
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP
|29th July 2019@ 14:00hrs Chief Executive’s Office WASCO Head Office
|Public opening of the bids
|29th July 2019@ 14:15hrs Chief Executive’s Office WASCO Head Office
- All tenders should then be delivered and deposited in the tender box situated at the Chief Executive Office, First Floor Wasco Head Quarters, not later than 29th July 2019 at 14:00hrs. The Proposal submission address is a shown below.
The Chief Executive WASCO
P.O. Box 426
Industrial Area, (off Moshoeshoe Road)
Maseru, Lesotho 100
Tel: +266 22262001; +266 22262138
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to Project Coordinator, Greater Maseru Water Supply Project at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries and questions shall be attended in writing and submitted to the bidders who purchase the document on the day specified for submission of questions and answers.