SUPPLY OF CLEANING AND LAND SCAPING SERVICES FOR WASCO
Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO) invites interested and qualified entities to submit proposals for the “SUPPLY OF CLEANING AND LAND SCAPING SERVICES FOR WASCO”. All interested bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences, as the bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP) indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below. All Requests for Proposals (RFPs) shall be sent to suppliers by email after paying a stated commitment fee below and the contacts below shall be utilised for assistance.
1. Tender documents shall be available for none-refundable M3, 000.00 (paid at WASCO Cashiers Offices at WASCO Head Office) to all the bidders who intend to participate in this tender process. Tenders shall be collected at WASCO Supply Chain Office, Maseru Water Supply Near Unitrans.
2. The price quoted in the bid must be in Lesotho Loti and include all applicable taxes and duties.
3. The Bids must be submitted in English.
4. Tenders received later than the mentioned deadline below and electronic tenders shall not be accepted.
5. Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to otherwise non- adherence shall lead to disqualification.
6. The RFP will be conducted through procedures specified in the Government of Lesotho Procurement Regulations and WASCO Procurement Policy.
7. Important dates:
8. All tenders should then be delivered and deposited in the tender box situated at Supply Chain Management, WASCO Head Office, not later than the stated date above. The Proposal submission address is a shown below.
WASCO Supply Chain Management
P.O. Box 426
Industrial Area, (off Moshoeshoe Road)
Maseru, Lesotho 100
Tel: +266 22262130; +266 22262039, +266 22262151
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to the Supply Chain Manager at this e-mail address: email@example.com. All queries and questions shall be attended in writing and submitted to the bidders who purchased the document on the day specified for submission of questions and answers.